The Tree House is a unique and extremely popular place to stay on Lord Howe Island. It is a modern-build beach house, set high up in the tree line, thus offering commanding views across the island.
One of the most notable features of the scenery is the spectacular Mount Gower as those staying at the Tree House are presented with a view like no other on the island.
The Tree House is very comfortable and comes complete with luxury furnishings. It is a bright and airy apartment with a queen-size bed, well-equipped kitchen, and practical lounge and dining area.
One of the best features of the accommodation is the veranda, which doubles as a balcony to make the best of the wonderful view, day and night.
On the veranda you could choose to use the gas barbecue for outside cooking. Inside, the apartment is equipped with flat-screen TV in the living area, along with a DVD player.
Free WiFi is also provided at the Tree House, along with backpacks and beach towels.
The hosts will provide a free airport transfer, and visitors can also request complimentary transport around the island, perhaps to dine at the restaurants in the evening.
All towels and linen are provided, and guests can also ask to hire snorkelling equipment or bicycles.
Both are within walking distance. Guests are also close to many of the shops, restaurants and the information centre of Lord Howe Island.
See more Lord Howe Island accommodation.
The Tree House
Address: Lord Howe Island NSW 2898
Phone: (02) 6563 2320
- Chilled champagne and wine on arrival.
- Dedicated phone line and Wi-Fi, snorkelling sets, beach towels, backpacks, yoga mats, bathrobes and more.
- LCD TV, DVD, stereo with bluetooth.
- The well equipped kitchen features stovetop, microwave, coffee machine with a selection of teas, coffee and assorted condiments. Private Weber BBQ located in the garden.
- Relax in the spacious bedroom with verandah access and featuring a large beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom.
- Internal private laundry, ceiling fans and heater.