If you’re looking for a unique and relaxing vacation destination, look no further than Blue Peter Beach House on Lord Howe Island. This small island located in the Pacific Ocean is home to some of the most stunning beaches in the world, as well as lush rainforests and crystal-clear waters.
One of the best places to stay on the island is Blue Peter Beach House.
This charming beach house is located right near the water, and offers stunning views of the ocean and the surrounding islands.
It’s also just a few minutes’ walk from the beach, making it the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun.
Inside, Blue Peter Beach House is decorated with rustic Australian charm.
You’ll find wooden floors, cozy couches, and plenty of windows to let in the natural light. There’s also a large deck where you can relax and take in the views.
Best of all, Blue Peter Beach House comes with its own private beach.
You can stroll down to the beach for a swim, or simply relax on the sand and watch the waves roll in.
See more Lord Howe Island accommodation.
Blue Peter Beach House
Address: Lagoon Rd, Lord Howe Island NSW 2898
Phone: (02) 6563 2002
- Serviced daily, return airport transfers.
- Light breakfast included, plus one 3 course dinner at Arajilla.
- Fully equipped kitchen and washing machine.
- Wi-Fi and telephone, TV, DVD player, and iPod docking station.
- Beach chairs, umbrella, bicycles, snorkelling gear, fins, and backpacks.