Lagoon Landing on Lord Howe Island is a spectacular place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of this World Heritage listed island. With its turquoise lagoon, white sand beaches and lush vegetation, Lagoon Landing is a true oasis.
Think bleached timbers, pale walls, natural fabrics and colours with touches of lagoon blue; perfect for an easy, casual, comfy break from everyday life. The stylish beach house decor is tasteful and soothing – with a few quirky touches.
All designed to provide an undemanding, peaceful and relaxing holiday experience.
The beach houses are spacious, quiet, and perfectly located on the Island. There are two one bedrooms beach houses and both beach houses sleeps two people, which is great if you want to share a private holiday with friends.
There are a number of activities to enjoy at Lagoon Landing, such as swimming, sunbathing, fishing, snorkelling and kayaking.
The lagoon is also a great place to spot marine life, including dolphins, turtles and fish.
Lagoon Landing is the perfect place to relax and take in the natural beauty of Lord Howe Island.
So if you’re looking for a beautiful place to visit, be sure to check out Lagoon Landing.
See more Lord Howe Island accommodation.
Address: Lagoon Road Lord Howe Island, NSW, 2898
Phone: (02) 6563 2101
- Full guest laundry, fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave and gas cooktop, private BBQ.
- Comfortable lounge with Wi-Fi, Foxtel, bluetooth speaker, phone line, library, and board games.
- Spacious, airy bedroom with quality bedding; fresh bathroom includes robes and toiletries.
- Snorkelling gear, beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, picnic hamper, backpacks, hiking poles.
- Great welcome pack with 2 bottles of wine, 2 beers, fresh fruit, bread, cheese, crackers, fresh eggs, milk, ground coffee and more.