Island House on Lord Howe Island is a luxurious accommodation option that offers two houses for just 8 guests in a very private setting surrounded by a forest of Kentia palms and centuries-old Banyan trees.
Island House is perfect for those who want to enjoy a more intimate setting during their stay on the island.
Each of the bedrooms has its own private bathroom, and there are also several living areas for guests to relax in. The house is fully furnished and is ideal for whole site bookings. However, you can book individual houses upon request.
Each house has been designed with flexibility in mind so that it may be enjoyed by individuals, couples, small groups or families.
Island House is located just minutes away from Lord Howe Island’s pristine beaches. It is also close to all of the island’s amenities, including the golf course, tennis courts and restaurants.
At Island House on Lord Howe Island, guests can enjoy the best of both worlds – a luxurious and private getaway in a stunning setting.
See more Lord Howe Island accommodation.
Address: 92 Anderson Road, Lord Howe Island, NSW, 2898
Phone: (02) 6563 2228
- 4 metre high ceilings.
- Outdoor copper baths.
- Audiophile quality sound systems.
- Original mid-century furniture.
- Large internal fireplaces for year round comfort.
- Interesting books, art and sculpture.
- Fully appointed kitchens with European appliances and artisan utensils.
- Adventure room filled with paddle boards, snorkelling gear, and mountain bikes to explore the beautiful island.
- Enjoy relaxing outlooks to the subtropical gardens.