Admiralty Apartments on Lord Howe Island are some of the finest accommodations you will find on this idyllic island paradise. Perfect for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, these two spacious and well-appointed apartments offer everything you need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Conveniently located at Neds Beach (the well-known beach where you can hand feed the fish) with a private walking track to access this stunning beach. Perfect for swimming, snorkelling, surfing or just lazing the day away.
Admiralty Apartments are two private self-contained apartments with ocean views through a tropical palm forest. The two private luxury apartments each catering for a maximum of two adults.
The apartments are fully furnished and include all the amenities you need, from comfortable beds and linens to a well-equipped kitchen.
Each space has an abundance of ‘little luxuries’ to make your stay on Lord Howe Island perfect. With a private balcony, kitchen, spacious living area, and a generous bathroom. Bedding is 1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds.
There’s plenty of room, well laid out with every thing you need to be self sufficient, with a welcome basket full of goodies from wine, snacks and breakfast, and there are extra little touches that make the stay memorable.
Admiralty Apartments is also close to all amenities, just a 5-minute stroll to town and the Lagoon.
Ideally located just steps from Ned’s Beach, Admiralty apartments offer stunning ocean views and a quiet, secluded setting.
So if you’re looking for a place to stay on Lord Howe Island, be sure to check out Admiralty apartments – you won’t be disappointed!
See more Lord Howe Island accommodation.
Address: Neds Beach Rd, Lord Howe Island NSW 2898
Phone: (02) 6563 2307
- Fully equipped kitchen. Large lounge/ dining area with ceiling fan, TV, Austar, docking station, books and games.
- Bathrooms featuring a large shower, twin sinks, bath, robes, hair dryer, washing machine and dryer.
- Serviced daily, Free Wi-Fi, telephone in each apartment.
- Complimentary hamper upon arrival.
- 60 second private walk from your apartment to Ned’s Beach.
- Timber deck with table and chairs, sun lounges and a private BBQ.
- Snorkelling gear, picnic baskets and bikes.